Saturday, May 31, 2008

Loss of Personal Accountability... and Political Anger

I don't think I'm inside my own mind today and I'd just like to get it out of the way now. There's a bit of cursing in todays entry, so pardon me but...

When did we, as a people, effectively lose our testicles and become big flaming vagina's? How come whenever somebodies child shoots up a school or commits suicide we can find it so effortless to point the finger everywhere except where it needs to be pointed. Scapegoats are everywhere in our society, be it Video Games, Music, Movies, hell we can even find time to point the finger at the homosexuals too. Why can't we ever fucking blame ourselves for anything anymore?

I sit here before you a broken man, lost inside a world he has no control over, Is the internet the only place where we can be fearless anymore? I am pretty certain they have their greasy paws all over our beloved World Wide Web... Regardless, I stand fearless to point some blame. Lets fucking blame the parents!

Whoa?! What. Why? It's impossible that the parents, the PARENTS of the children could somehow be to blame for their child's indiscretion but no, is it that we are far too afraid to see anything but good in people that we can't admit that sometimes things just don't go the way you planned? Kids are playing Grand Theft Auto and parents are suddenly shocked. Let me ask you a question, your kid tugs on your shoulders, points to the game. You decide to buy it for him, is there at no point of at least three different opportunities you are looking at the game, one of which you're HOLDING the game as you bring it to the counter, that you cant notice the modest "M" for Mature logo on the corner of the box, not to mention. You'd think some of that Fox News brainwashing would've at least caught wind your way by now right? You paid for the game!!! I don't understand how we can blame anybody BUT ourselves in this whole instance...

Can I ask why rapists are always being let out of prison? What the fuck are we thinking? Risk of re-offense, through the roof. The only reason we let these people go is because we don't want to PAY for them to be in prison isn't it? Murderers given early parole, every time I read a newspaper it seems to me that there is another excuse of why the death penalty would be a good idea. I don't want these assholes back on the street to kill me, thanks.

I'm going to blame you for a second, for creating a world that I don't like living in. Where politics are unimportant and the politicians seem more transparent and are more enthused with playing games in the House rather than doing things that matter. Inducing taxes on anything they want. I mean, if they want my money so bad why don't they just send some asshole to my door to inform me that they're going to be putting a glove on, and literally ripping my colon out of my asshole. We're heading toward a recession and everyone seems to be dodging that issue. No, it's not going to happen. No, we're absolutely fine. People are losing jobs, prices are going through the roof... I don't know. I think the line in the sand was blown away by the wind somewhere in the 70's and we crossed it in the 80's and now we're in the shitter.

I know my flaws, I've accepted them and I've moved on. Why does nobody vote? I look at Stephen Harper, he's a face to me nothing more, Stephane Dion? Plain and simple, he's out of his element and I don't even know why the Liberal's support this guy. Jack Layton? ...NDP yeah, I mean he's not really rockin the vote for me. Didn't in the last election either. If Canada can drop into an election as soon as the Liberals decide they're finally going to use that backbone of theirs, the Election is just going to go as the last one did, we will have more of a minority government than before and I wouldn't be surprised if Dion by some freak chance actually won! I would probably toss my vote Green, when I care so little about the big dogs, why not throw the little dog a bone.

There is nobody I can point the blame at so I'm just going to direct it at everyone. I know I don't do my part in what, I'm sure if I put more effort I could maybe actually make this world a better place. But unless we all make an effort, we're going to be sitting here being fucked around by the suits until we're all dead.

Sorry for all the cuss words, I promise to be calmer tomorrow...

Peace!

No comments: